Thursday, December 3, 2015

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated...




Or a-swine-ilated?
More piglets have been sighted, some as far away as Australia.
I'm really trying hard not to make any more, but I'm worried that it's going to turn out like the monkeys, and they completely run away with me.

So, while keeping my hands over my ears and chanting la-la-la in order to resist that swiny siren song (and let me tell you, it's awfully hard to run a rotary cutter with both hands over your ears...), I tried to keep myself distracted.

I added to the Twinkle star stacks (both large and small).  I'm now well past the half-way point for the large star blocks.  I'll be dithering over borders in no time...


And I've now got 176 HSTs for Allietare.  My goal was to hit 150 today, which is the halfway point; the extras added up because they make such wonderful leader/enders.  I've got another 20 or so cut and ready to sew, so I feel like I'm keeping up about as well as I expected to.


Tomorrow is the second clue in the mystery.  My fabric is all a-quiver with excitement.  Which color gets attention next?


And somewhere, somehow, another monkey sneaked in. 


I don't know how they do it...


4 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I am happy to see another monkey sneaking in. I still want to plan something using that block. Maybe use it somehow as a pieced border. Hmmmm

Vireya said...

Oh, yes, the piglets have crossed the Pacific!

Magpie Sue said...

So maybe the monkeys can round up the piggies? At the end of next year of course. And cats? I didn't realize you had cats too. All you need are some of Lee Anna's flamingos to complete your zoo! (Oh dear, I didn't mean to put ideas in your head...)

scraphappy said...

So many great projects in the works. I don't know how you keep them all going. Silly monkey!