Saturday, May 30, 2015

Argh again

I had two (two, count 'em, two!!) posts all written in my head, plus dozens of pictures taken to illustrate all the looky-here's.  Unfortunately, all the pictures are stuck on my SD card because my card reader has died again.  And this time I didn't even shove anything in backwards or sideways.  So it's either the make of card reader (I got the same kind both times), the cards themselves (but I have two different ones that I alternate that have been working fine), or my computer.  Or me.  Because maybe I don't have to put the cards in all cattywampus to kill a card reader.  Maybe it's just a talent.
Anyone have a recommendation for a replacement reader?
*sigh*


3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

If it's possible, try swapping out the usb cord on the card reader (if it's one with a removable cord). I went through three card readers - all three times it was the cord.

Vic in NH said...

I'm no help for the techie blechies, but I wanted to tell you how hilarious I thought the lawnbenders post was!!! Great stuff. Bunnies? Turtles? They couldn't trust us with "Fast" and "Slow?"

LA Paylor said...

ick ick ick technology questions!! Technology sucks! Er, did I say that out loud?? um, don't know, can't figure out so much of my blogging life that is a crying shame.
Sometimes I back away from the beast, shut it down and go away for a while and that seems to calm everybody down.
LeeAnna at not afraid of color