Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I didn't actually cast on that sweater.




Well, mostly, anyway.  It's a swatch cuff swatch cuff swatch.  Definitely a swatch.
And wow is that a busy cable.  There are crossings in every single right-side row.  Looks like I'm embarking on another Keep-Your-Wits-About-You-At-All-times project.
You know.  My favorite kind.

And in quilty news, in between the other two quilts I'm working on, I threw together this mini quilt top as a kind of rest from all the brightness.


It measures just a little bit shy of 11x14 inches.  Eventually I'll get it quilted and bound.
Well, that is, if I don't start any more quilts or sweaters, I guess.

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

i want to make a nice cabley cardigan... I love cables, but don't really like cabling... such a conundrum!