Sunday, December 9, 2012

I don't remember buying any gargoyles...

On my way out to do chores tonight, I glanced over at the chicken coop, then ran back inside for the camera.
Because this:



 The chicken coop roof doesn't have lumps.  Or gargoyles.  Though apparently, it does have turkeys.

Getting a little closer:


"Hey!  You birds get down from there!  Go back inside!"


You can see how well they mind...

I remember saying recently that I liked raising turkeys.  Oh, yeah - right here.  What was I thinking?

3 comments:

kmkat said...

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could[n't] fly."

Anonymous said...

kmkat, I remember that episode. Man that was funny! Gayle, you may not like the turkeys right now but they make for some great stories.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Those are the best gargoyles I've ever seen!