Friday, May 27, 2011

What's that thing with the string and the sticks called again?

Oh, yeah. Knitting.
I'm still plugging away at the Drops sweater, knit with my handspun Cotswold. It's not going quickly, but it's going.
The sleeves are done:You can see the tie about midway up where I connected them in order to knit them at the same time.

And I've started the back:



The little pink scraps of yarn at the sides are marking my last decrease row, so I have an accurate point to measure from. ("Dec 1 st each side every 1 1/8 inches.") (Or every 3cm, but my metric ruler has gone missing, so inches it is.) (It's just as well, since I can only think in inches anyway...)

And speaking of all things wooly, here's some fuzzlump pictures I took the other day. (On one of those rare days when it wasn't raining...)



This last one is a self-kinnear:

4 comments:

Bullwinkle said...

TOY!!!

Love, Ned

Angie said...

Ohhh! Sweaters on the hoof. :D So pretty. Love that you started with the sleeves.

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Your fuzzlumps are looking as adorable as ever. happy sprin/summer up there!

Lanea said...

Look at them! They're killink me!