Thursday, May 5, 2011

Disappointment is my new middle name...

Every year I request the Saturday before Mother's Day off, so I can go to NH Sheep and Wool. I go with my mother-in-law and my youngest daughter, and we have a lovely 3-generations-of-knitters day, ogling the sheep and the wool.
But this year, my daughter can't go.
And my mother-in-law can't go.
And my car is in the shop since the transmission is trying to commit suicide, so I can't go either.
*sigh*


(ETA: What what??? It's NEXT weekend?!? Woohoo!!!!! Pressing Restart on Festival!)
(Yippee!!)

10 comments:

thepaintedsheep said...

its a week later this year - the weekend after Mother's Day. maybe there's still hope that you can go?

Dorothy said...

If I were there I'd go with you - and drive! So sorry you won't get to go. :(

Unknown said...

Oh i hope you get to go!
I am going to be at a Neon Sign workshop that weekend.. I am so in love with light (white and colors) i know i will have fun-I hope you get to have some too!

Bullwinkle said...

I totally would have done that ;)

Besides - this weekend is the Maryland Sheep and Wool... but some year, I'm going just go from festival to festival ...

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering why they moved it this year. It just didn't make any kind of sense. But now it does - they moved it just for you! How nice of them :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!

Cookie said...

Better luck next weekend!

Bobbie Wallace said...

Enjoy! Of course, you could come out to Oregon for Flock and Fiber in September. We've got a guest room waiting to be used . . .

Angie said...

I hope you get to go! Aren't you glad you posted about the car, etc?!

Joansie said...

Gosh, As I was reading I knew you had the wrong weekend but see others got to you first to tell you that this year it is next weekend.